Tuesday 10 December 2013

Mr. Grinch Day 7





When we got into the classroom, Mr. Grinch was sitting on Ms. Nevieri's pink chair with kleenexstuffed up his nose. We think he must be sick! Nate, Leeland, mason and Brycen made him some snowflakes to make him feel better. Here are some things we do when we are sick: 
Alexander- make chicken soup
Leeland- I eat chicken noodle soup and sleep 
Cody- I don't eat as much as I normally do 
Carson - I take little drinks of water and eat things that are easy on my stomach 
Zoe- watch tv, play my iPod and mom makes me mr. Noodles 
Nate- my mom gives me chicken noodle soup 
Atok- my mom takes me to bed 
Mason- my mom makes soup and usually watch The Grinch 
Trinity-I sleep 
Sam- my mom tries her hardest to make me feel better 
William- my mom makes me mushroom soup 
Sarah- I take a nap, it helps me 
Xander- I eat chicken noodle soup 
Ethan- I take a bath 
Cruz- I use a magic mask 
Odin- watch tv 
Lexie- my mom makes me chicken noodle soup and I lay inbed 
Brycen - I eat chicken noodle soup and it makes me feel better 
Isabella- I eat chicken noodle soup and then rest in my bedroom 

No comments:

Post a Comment