Friday 6 December 2013

Mr. Grinch Day 5

Hello! Today we found Mr. Grinch in a candy cane bath on Ms. Nevieri's blue chair. He was hiding behind her desk, so it was a little tricky to find him this morning. He charges 50 cents for a candy cane bath! 
Here are some things that we would like to bathe in:
- mashed potatoes 
- honey (because I would get stuck and wouldn't have to go school)
- pepperoni sticks (they're tasty and spicy)
- toys (so I can open them up)
- chicken (because I like to eat chicken)
- eggnog (it's my favourite drink) 
- buttermilk (I like butter)
- whipped cream with ice cream (I'd get a brain freeze)
- chocolate (so I can eat it)
- tootsie pops (they are awesome and sweet)
- chocolate (because I'm in love with it)
- bacon (it's tasty)
- spaghetti and meatballs (because I love the meatballs)
- hot chocolate (because then I can be toasty and warm)
- chocolate (because I can lick the bathtub clean) 

No comments:

Post a Comment